From inception to your final product, I’m here to help you brand, whether we’re working on conceptualizing your big event or your company’s image.
1. PROJECT CONSULTATION: If you’re interested in a service offered by Hayes Barton Designs, please send an email to email@example.com or fill out the contact form on hayesbartondesigns.com. Once I receive your inquiry, we’ll set up a phone call to discuss your needs so that I can get a thorough understanding of the ultimate goals of your project.
2. PROPOSAL & BOOKING: After our initial project discussion, if we decide we’re a good match, I will send you a formal proposal that you’ll need to review, sign, and return (electronically or by mail). A deposit for your project will be due at this step to reserve your spot in the project queue. *All deposits are non-refundable.
3. PROJECT QUESTIONNAIRE: Once your signed proposal and deposit have been received, I will send you a brief project questionnaire to complete. This will help me get an even clearer picture of your specific design needs.
4. STYLE/INSPIRATION DELIVERABLE: The first real step in the design process starts now! With the responses from your project questionnaire, I will create an inspiration board including options for font, color, and style selections. Within seven business days of your project start date, you will receive the board and will be able to request up to two rounds of revisions to ensure we’re on the right track.
5. CREATION OF DESIGNS: Once we’ve gained agreement on the style selections, I’ll move forward with the project designs. As above, you’ll have the opportunity to request up to two rounds of revisions; at this point, we’ll be getting really close to a final product!
6. TWEAK & DELIVER: With your final revisions complete, I will make any final adjustments for one last approval. Please proofread and then, proofread again. It’s so important to have several sets of eyes review the designs, specifically the text, as sometimes, after you’ve looked at something for a while, it’s easy to miss small spelling errors. When I have your final approval and receive your second payment, I will package up the files and send them to you electronically and/or send the print-ready files to the printer for production.